- Cell Phone and Noise
- Emeritus Faculty Studies - Policy Statement to Users
- Faculty Studies - Policy Statement to Users
- Food and Drink Policy
- Library Instruction Rooms 286 and 373 and Study Lounge Third Floor South-use
- Library Privileges
- Library Records-confidentiality
- Library Tours for School Groups
- Library Users with Disabilities - Services (HTML version or PDF version)
- Patrons Sleeping in Rod Library
- Posting Advertisements, Announcements, and Collection Boxes in the Library - Policy
Collection and Resource-Specific Policies
- Use of CD Sheet Music
- Digitizing Music for Non-Academic Purposes
- Exhibits and Displays - Information for Exhibitors
- Legal, Medical, and Business Reference Policy
- Policies and Procedures Governing the Rod Library Video Collection
- Acceptable Use Policy for Library Public Computers
- Digital Signage Policy
- GIS (Geographic Information Systems) Services
- Printing at Library Public Computers
- Wireless and Hardwired Networking
- Smoking is prohibited in the Library.
- Skateboarding, roller blading, and roller skating are prohibited in the Library. See Public Safety's Parking Manual for UNI's policy on skateboarding, roller blading, and roller skating on campus. From the Parking Division's web page, click on the Parking Manual link.
- The fourth floor of the Library is intended to be a quiet environment to facilitate study and research. Respect the rights of others and keep the noise level to a minimum.
- Leave the building promptly when the fire alarm sounds. Do not use the elevators. In case of a tornado or other emergency pay careful attention to announcements made over the public address system and follow the directions given.
- To minimize the risk of theft of personal belongings do not leave any such items unattended in the Library. Report losses or suspected thefts at the Circulation Desk.