Rod Library--Special Collections
Admissions Announcements and Publications
Archives Record Series: 04/17/01
Admissions Office Announcements and Brochures, 2.5 linear feet
This series is comprised of a variety of Admissions publications aimed at recruiting and giving direction to students who are considering attending the University of Northern Iowa. Some publications attempt to give a broad view of the university. Other publications are aimed at specific groups such as minority students, non-traditional students, or international students. There are a few publications related to persistence at the university.
This series accumulated gradually over the years in the University Archives.
- Persistence at the state universities; a study of the 1970-1971 entering class of undergraduates at UNI, ISU and UI
- Annual report, 1977-1978
- Application forms, views, correspondence
- "Start yourself thinking about a career"
- Descriptive brochures from academic departments
- Brochures on transferring to UNI, room and board rates, and academic programs
- Minority student recruitment planning
- "An overview of enrollment management: University of Northern Iowa," Williams Crockett study, 1995
- "Let our students do the talking"
- Family Weekend
- International Services Center publications
- Non-traditional students recruitment
- Outlook publications
- Admissions partnership program, 2009
- General publications, 1996-2002
- Orientation, 2001-2005
- General publications, 2003-2006
- General publications, 2007-2010
- Orientation, 2009-2011
- General publications, 2010-2013
- Orientation, 2014-
Material arranged by Student Assistant Amy Yates, July 2010; Web description by University Archivist Gerald L. Peterson, July 17, 2010. Revised and updated by Library Assistant Joy Lynn, June 6, 2014.