Rod Library--Special Collections
George K. Zucker Papers
Archives Record Series: 14/04/13
George K. Zucker, ( ). Papers, (1980-2001). 1 linear foot.
George Zucker joined the UNI faculty in 1968 and served until his retirement in December 2001. Professor Zucker taught Spanish and was a scholar of Sephardic studies. He was active in faculty governance, especially in the College of Humanities and Fine Arts and the Graduate Council
Professor Zucker's papers consist of course outlines and examinations, correspondence relating to the study of Spanish language and culture at home and abroad, and records relating to his service on the UNI Graduate Council.
Professor Zucker donated this material to Rod Library Special Collections in the summer of 2003. He also donated a large collection of minutes and memos relating to the faculty governance of the Department of Modern Languages and the College of Humanities and Fine Arts. This material has been integrated into established record series for those units.
- Syllabi and examinations
- Professional Activities, 1997-1998
- Professional Activities, 1998-1999
- Professional Activities, 1999-2000
- Professional Activities, 2000-2001
- Sephardic studies
- International Directory of Sephardic and Oriental Jewish Studies - 1990
- Department Scholarship Committee
- Spanish section
- Graduate program in Spain - outside assessment
- Modern Language graduate programs
- M. A. reading lists - Spanish
- CHFA Faculty Grant
- Student Outcomes Assessment
- Graduate College
- Graduate Council
Material processed and finding aid prepared by Gerald L. Peterson in July 2003.
Last modified: April 16, 2009 (GP)