Home › Collections › Special Collections and University Archives › Archival and Manuscript Collections ›
Rod Library--Special Collections
Iowa Curriculum Guides
Archives Record Series: 00/31/02.
Iowa Curriculum Guides. 3 linear feet.
- Outlines in Manual Training Course in Woodwork, 1915.
- Library Manual for the Public Schools of Iowa, 1927.
- Courses of Study for High Schools: Chemistry, 1930.
- Courses of Study for High Schools: Industrial Arts, 1930.
- Remedial Exercises for Reading and Study in High School Subjects, 1931.
- Courses of Study for High Schools: English,1932.
- Courses of Study for High Schools: Home Economics, 1932.
- Two Hundred Topics in Iowa History, 1932.
- Elementary Teachers Handbook: Reading, 1943.
- Iowa Elementary Teachers Handbook: Spelling and Handwriting, 1943.
- Iowa Elementary Teachers Handbook: Oral and Written Language, 1944.
- Iowa Elementary Teachers Handbook: Social Studies, 1944. 2 c.
- Iowa Program of Physical Education for Boys, 1945.
- Progress Report of the Iowa Home Economics Curriculum Program, 1945.
- Iowa Elementary Teachers Handbook: The Teaching of Conservation, 1949.
- Issues Concerning the Secondary School Curriculum, 1945 2 c.
- A Plan of Health Education for the Rural and Elementary Schools of Iowa, 1946.
- The Iowa Course of Study for Elementary Schools, 1928.
- Iowa Industrial Arts Handbook, 1941
- Iowa Elementary Teachers Handbook: Science and Nature Study, 1943.
- A Proposed Design for Secondary Education in Iowa, 1947. 2 c.
- The Vocabulary Overlap of Twenty-four Preprimers, 1947.
- Communications Series: English, Grades 9-10, 1948.
- Communication Series: English, Grades 11-12,1948 2 c.
- Iowa Elementary Teachers Handbook: Elementary Literature, 1948 2 c.
- Physical Education for Girls: Secondary Schools, 1948.
- Practical Arts: General Agriculture, 1948.
- Iowa Secondary School Cooperative Curriculum: Mathematics Series, 1949.
- Industrial Arts for Secondary Schools, 1948.
- Communications Series: Speech, Secondary Schools, 1949.
- Iowa Secondary School Cooperative Curriculum: Art, Secondary Schools, 1949.
- Preparing Elementary Pupils for the Era of Atomic Energy, 1950. 3 c.
- The Atom and You: A Unit for Secondary Schools, 1950. 2 c.
- Iowa Citizens Investigate the Atom, 1952.
- Iowa Plan for Atomic Energy Education, 1950.
- Chemistry and Physics for Secondary Schools, 1950.
- The Student Activity Handbook for Secondary Schools, 1950.
- Mathematics Curriculum, 1950.
- Social Studies Series: The Development of World Civilization, Grade 9; The World Community, Grade 10, 1950.
- Business Education, Secondary Schools, 1950.
- How's Your Health: Department of Health and Physical Education, 1951.
- Art for Iowa's Children, 1952.
- Scientific and Social Aspects of Atomic Energy, 1952. 2 c.
- Iowa Citizens Investigate the Atom, 1952. 2 c.
- Iowa Elementary Teachers Handbook: Arithmetic, 1954.
- Resource Ideas for Planning Classroom Programs, 1955.
- Strengthening Human Values in Our Schools, 1955.
- Music Bulletin for Elementary Classroom Teachers, 1955
- Industrial Arts for Iowa Schools, 1967.
- The Iowa Guide for Curriculum Improvement in Industrial Arts, K-12, 1975.
- Driver Education for Public Schools, 1965.
- Education for Business in Iowa, 1983.
- A Guide to Developing Higher Order Thinking Across the Curriculum, 1989.
- Human Growth and Development, 1989.
- A Guide to Developing Multicultural, Nonsexist Education Across the Curriculum, 1989.
- A Guide to Developing Communication Across the Curriculum, 1989.
- A Guide to Developing Learning Across the Curriculum, 1990.
Last modified: January 2, 2003 (GB)