Rod Library--Special Collections
Margaret Ishler Papers
Archives Record Series: 13/02/14
Margaret Ishler. Papers, (1990-1999). 1.5 linear feet.
This series contains materials collected by Margaret Ishler while she was Head of the Department of Curriculum and Instruction from 1990 through 1996, and then later when she returned to teaching.
Professor Ishler donated the material in Box 1 in 1998; she donated the material in Boxes 2-3 in May 2000.
- Binder contents, 1992-1993: budget, coordinator's meeting, department minutes, committees, goals, reports.
- Department meetings
- Strategic planning, 1995-1996
- Budget, 1994-1995
- Summer school budget, 1995
- Program enhancement ideas
- Past coordinator's meetings, 1995-1996
- Graduate assistants - evaluation
- Department needs: 1994; Possible expenditures for end of fiscal year funds, 1993
- Classroom management handbook, fall 1990
Professional activity report; C & I Articulation of Needs; Beginning Teachers Conference; Beginning Teachers Support Plan; Budget and other department matters; curricular change ideas; equipment needs; NCATE; department PAC procedures; Reading Clinic plans; department retreat plans and programs
Revision of 24:031; technology strategic plan; Augusto Boal and Paola Freire visit; early childhood education; formative classroom assessment techniques; inclusion project (Donna Raschke); practitioners' master's degree; student teaching component; Carroll 2 + 2 plan
Box 1 processed and described by Susan Basye, November 1998; Boxes 2-3 processed and described by Gerald L. Peterson, August 2000.