Rod Library--Special Collections
Stadium Hall Reunion, 2005
Archival record series: 08/04/12
Stadium Hall Reunion, 2005. .25 linear feet
Professor Len Froyen (Class of 1957) and Don Adams (Class of 1957) were co-chairs of a planning committee, which, in cooperation with the Alumni Office, organized a reunion for former residents of Stadium Hall, a men's residence facility located in O. R. Latham Stadium from 1947 through 1961. The planners conducted extensive research and eventually located over seven hundred living former residents. Over one hundred former residents attended the reunion that was held on October 14 and 15, 2005.
Professor Froyen brought records relating to this reunion to the University Archives in January 2006. These records include a DVD recording of the reunion program, a directory of Stadium Hall residents, pre- and post-reunion publicity, and correspondence.
- Planning Committee membership with biographical profiles
- Planning Committee conference calls and meeting minutes
- Planning correspondence
- Registration material
- Publicity and registration
- Stadium Hall directory, 2005
- Stadium Hall reunion program, October 15, 2005, DVD recording
- Remarks by Don Adams not included on recording of program
- Alumni Office correspondence following reunion
- Planning Committee correspondence following reunion
Papers processed and finding aid prepared by University Archivist Gerald L. Peterson, January 2006; last modified June 18, 2013 (GP).