Rod Library--Special Collections
Tabitha Langis Band History
Archives Record Series: 14/05/17
History of bands at the University of Northern Iowa, 1892-2005, by Tabitha Langis, 2006. .5 linear feet.
From 2004 through 2006, music student Tabitha Langis conducted research and prepared a history of bands at the University of Northern Iowa.
This collection includes the text of the history as well as original and photocopied programs of band performances from 1897 through 2004. Most of the original programs appear to have come from the collections of Karl and Martha Holvik.
Tabitha Langis gave this material to the University Archives in 2006.
- History of bands at the University of Northern Iowa, 1892-2005
- Repertoire of UNI bands, 1897-2005
- Band concert programs, 1894-1990
- Concert Band, Symphonic Band concert programs, 1956-1976
- Marching Band concert programs, 1991, 1992, 2004
Material processed and finding aid prepared by Gerald L. Peterson in June 2006.
Last modified: June 15, 2006 (GP)