How to Access Electronic Course Reserves
- From the Library's homepage do a "Course Reserve" search by instructor's name or course name.
- If a reserve item is available on Electronic Reserve, "ELECTRONIC COPY AVAILABLE" will appear next to the title. Click on the title and you will be prompted for your last name and ID #.
- Type in your last name, and your 9 digit university ID # (000######)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader will open. If you do not have Adobe installed go to http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html to install.
- Scanned Reserve item should appear. Course readings are scanned and posted on the web. The item may be read on screen, enlarged for easier reading, printed or saved to disk.
To print you must use the print button on the Adobe toolbar and not the print button on the browser.
Most material on Electronic Reserve are available on Print Reserve at the Library should you have trouble printing.