Reference and Instructional Services
The goal of the Reference & Instructional Services Department is to connect you with information and resources that will satisfy your research needs. We offer a variety of materials and services to assist in the research process.
About our Department
- Reference Desk Location and Hours - Walk in or call for help with research or finding information
- Reference Staff
- Reference Collection Management Policy
- Instructional Services (Click to find instruction request form, instructional guides, Successful Student's Guide to Research at UNI and more.
- Assistive Technologies - For library users with disabilities
- Distance Learning Library Services - Reference and instruction services for students enrolled in distance education courses
- Research Consultations - Appointment service for in-depth consultation for large research projects
- Services to Library Users with Disabilities - Thorough explanation of library services