Reference and Instructional Services
The goal of the Reference & Instructional Services Department is to connect you with information and resources that will satisfy your research needs. We offer a variety of materials and services to assist in the research process.
About our Department
- Reference Desk Location and Hours - Walk in or call for help with research or finding information
- Reference Staff
- Reference Collection Management Policy
- Instructional Services - Includes instruction request form, instructional guides, and more.
- Assistive Technologies - For library users with disabilities
- Distance Learning Library Services - Services for students enrolled in distance education courses
- Research Consultations - Make an appointment with a librarian for one-to-one help with research projects
- Services to Library Users with Disabilities - Thorough explanation of library services