- To identify databases in your field of study and search them, click on Subjects A-Z (PantherProwler) (under the Articles tab) on the Rod Library home page and select a subject area.
- To search individual databases, click on a database in the Databases A-Z listing on the Rod Library homepage (under the Articles tab) or click on an individual database in the subject area of your choice on the Subjects A-Z page mentioned above.
- To search for an article when the citation information is known, click on Known Article/Journal Search under the Articles tab on the Rod Library homepage. Also try Google Scholar. See the presentation: Google Scholar and Find It.
- Panther Prowler
PantherProwler is used to search more than one database at the same time. To use PantherProwler, click on Subjects A-Z (PantherProwler) (under the Articles tab) and select a subject area. You may now search the databases listed all at once by entering a search. For more information see: Panther Prowler User Guide
- Find it! SFX Linker
Provides links between citations in research databases and online full text. Look for the yellow Find it! icon in Rod Library databases. See
Find it!@ Rod Library FAQ
- Database Tutorials and Help Pages
Graduate Student Research Guide
- Research at the Rod
- How Do I...?
- Library Services
- Request a Research Consultation
- Distance Learning
- Databases A-Z
- Databases by Subject A-Z
- Locate a Known Article
- Dissertations & Theses: A&I (Proquest)
- Dissertations & Theses @ UNI (ProQuest)
- NDLTD Dissertations
- Google Scholar
- Google Books
- Dissertation Calculator (U of Minn.)
- Ask Us!
- EndNote Web
- UNI Thesis & Dissertation Manual
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- Graduate Student Online Orientation
- Graduate Guide Home