The librarians of the UNI Rod Library can teach focused or general library instruction sessions designed to meet the specific needs of your class. To request a library session for your class, you may use our online form - http://www.library.uni.edu/library-instruction/request-library-instruction or contact: Angie Cox, Library Instruction Scheduler, at 273-2839, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional self-guided assistance is provided through our Business Portal, Subject Guides, Course Web Pages, Handouts, and Faculty Web Pages listed in the left menu on this page.
The librarians of the UNI Rod Library are here to help you find the best possible materials for your papers, presentations, and research. Contact us through our Ask Us! help page.
You may received help by:
- instant message chatting (check available hours in the right column of the Ask Us! page )
- telephoning (the Reference Desk) at 273-2838
- text messaging to 319-250-4100
- visiting the Rod Library Reference Desk in person
- arranging a personal research consultation with a librarian