You Talk. We Listen. We All Win! (LibQUAL+® Survey)
Rod Library is changing to meet the needs of the UNI faculty, staff and students. We will continue to change and evolve for years to come. This is your opportunity to tell us how Rod Library is doing! We want to know how well we are meeting those needs. LibQUAL+® is an online survey that we will use to evaluate Rod Library services and resources. By taking the LibQUAL+® survey, you will give us insight into what users like you expect in a library. The survey will also help us determine staffing, training, materials and service needs for the future. This feedback will be very valuable in improving the library.
The goals of LibQUAL+® are to:
- Foster a culture of excellence in providing library service
- Help libraries better understand user perceptions of library service quality
- Collect and interpret library user feedback systematically over time
- Provide libraries with comparable assessment information from peer institutions
- Identify best practices in library service
- Enhance library staff members' analytical skills for interpreting and acting on data
The survey will be live from April 15th through May 3rd, 2013. You can enter to win prizes, including the GRAND PRIZE of an iPad Mini!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 
Visit our LibQUAL+® FAQ page  for more information.