Materials placed on reserve for courses are located at the Reserve Desk on the second floor or in the Art and Music Collection  on the fourth floor.
- You must be a UNI student to check out course reserve items.
- A UNI identification card must be presented at the time of check out unless a student has registered their fingerprint with the Department of Residence.
- Loan times are considerably shorter than general library materials.
- For specifics, consult the Loan Periods and Fines  page for specific details on loan times and fines.
- Course reserve items may not be renewed.
- All items checked out from the Reserve Desk must be returned to the Reserve Desk to avoid fines.
- Faculty members wishing to place materials on reserve should first consult the Reserve Services Faculty Information  page or the Art and Music Reserve Guidelines and Procedures  page.