Submitting Requests for Electronic Course Reserves
- Obtain a Reserve Request form in one of the following ways:
- Through the MultiService Center website. A form can be found here .
- Email us at us at LibMsc@uni.edu or phone 273-6002 and request that a form is sent to you.
- Come to the Reserve desk at the MultiService Center on the first floor of Rod Library.
- Indicate on the form that the materials should be made available on Electronic Reserve.
- Submit completed form along with copies of materials to be scanned. Class notes, exams and other instructor-prepared materials may be submitted on a computer disk or as an email attachment.
- Materials submitted by the semester deadline will be ready for the first day of class. Those submitted after the deadline can take up to 2 weeks to process until about the 3rd week of class when the workload generally allows for 48 hour processing. Please plan accordingly.
- If you plan to reuse any “fair use” materials that have been on reserve at any time, proper copyright permission must be obtained by the faculty member and provided to the Library before the items can be placed on reserve again.