- Access My Library Account  in UNISTAR? My Library Account login 
- Create and use My Reading History  (set this up in UNISTAR  My Library Account)
- Check out Materials? (Extended Loans  for graduate students)
- Renew materials ?
- Place holds, recalls, or searches  for materials?
- Access materials placed on Reserve?
Click on the Course Reserves tab at the top of the library home page. For additional information see:
- Borrow materials from other libraries?
- Borrow materials while visiting other universities (reciprocal borrowing )?
- Use library sources if I am a UNI Graduate Student not currently enrolled?
Contact Janet Eicke  in the Registrar's Office to make arrangements.
- Recommend the library purchase a book or other material?
Library Purchase Recommendation Form 
- Use my own computer in the library?
(See Library Services  page on this site
- Get training to use UNI computer resources?
Training  (Workshops and training videos from Information Technololgy Services)
Current Month's Calendar View  (of Workshops)
lynda.uni.edu  (free online software training via over 66,000 video tutorials)