- Access My Library Account  in UNISTAR? My Library Account login 
- Create and use My Reading History  (set this up in UNISTAR  My Library Account)
- Check out Materials? (Extended Loans  for graduate students)
- Renew materials ?
- Place holds, recalls, or searches  for materials?
- Access materials placed on Reserve?
Click on the Course Reserves tab at the top of the library home page. For additional information see:
- Borrow materials from other libraries?
- Interlibrary loan  (ILL)
- Borrow materials while visiting other universities (reciprocal borrowing )?
- Use library sources if I am a UNI Graduate Student not currently enrolled?
Contact Janet Eicke  in the Registrar's Office to make arrangements.
- Recommend the library purchase a book or other material?
Library Purchase Recommendation Form 
- Use my own computer in the library?
(See Library Services  page on this site
- Get training to use UNI computer resources?
Training  (Workshops and training videos from Information Technololgy Services)
lynda.uni.edu  (free online software training via over 66,000 video tutorials)