- Biological Abstracts  (1995 - present)
- Google Scholar (track citations/references)
- PubMed  (this route to PubMed  will enable the Find it! @ UNI software)
- ScienceDirect  (full text) (search new manuscripts)
- Web of Science  (track citations/references)
- Wiley InterScience (full text)
Search Multiple Biology Databases
- Rod Library's Panther Prowler  (choose the "Biology" category)
- Anesthesia & Analgesia 
- Anesthesiology 
- Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology 
- Biochemicia et Biophysica ACTA: Proteins and Proteomics 
- Biomaterials 
- Biophysical Journal 
- Blood 
- British Journal of Haematology 
- Circulation 
- Critical Care 
- FASEB Journal 
- Journal of Biological Chemistry 
- Journal of Internal Medicine 
- Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 
- Nature 
- PNAS: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 
- Psychophysiology 
- Psychosomatic Medicine 
- Thrombosis and Haemostasis 
- Thrombosis Research 
- Transfusion 
- UNISTAR - The UNI Rod Library Catalog  - is used to locate the books, journals (but not articles), and sound and video recordings found in this library.
- Google Book Search  - Online books prior to 1923. Partial view of recent books.
(Set search to "Limited preview and full view")
- HathiTrust Digital Library 
(Set catalog serach to "Full view only").
- OhioLink  and Mobius  - the shared catalogs of many libraries in Ohio and Missouri respectively, can be used to find books on botany not owned by the Rod Library. These systems will often search the titles of book chapters. If you find a book the library doesn't own - use Interlibrary Loan via UNISTAR .
- WorldCat  - The catalog of catalogs!