How can I obtain books, journals, and other materials not owned by the library?

If the library does not own the item you are looking for in any format, you may submit an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request and the library will attempt to borrow the desired materials from another library. An ILL request can be submitted in the following way:

Go to the library’s homepage and click on the Interlibrary Loan option in the menu on the left side of the page. You will then be asked to authenticate with our new ILLiad service.  Choose the format of materials you would like to request (book, article, etc.) When you click on the option you desire you will be presented with some copyright information and a link to get you to an electronic form for submitting your request.

Regardless of the method you use for submitting your request, please fill out the form as completely as you can. If you are missing information for your citation, please seek assistance at the Reference Desk. If you have questions about the ILL process, please inquire at the ILL Desk on the First Floor.