Title: Water from the Swimming Pool in the Former East Gymnasium, 2003
Archives Record Series: 13/06/25
Extent: 0.209 linear feet, 1 box
Repository: Special Collections and University Archives, Rod Library, University of Northern Iowa.
Language: This material is entirely in English.
Access and Use: There are no restrictions on the use of this material.
Preferred citation: [Identification of item] in the Water from the Swimming Pool in the Former East Gymnasium collection, 2003, Archives Record Series 13/06/25, University Archives, Rod Library, University of Northern Iowa
Scope and content:The East Gymnasium, originally called the Women's Gymnasium when it was built in 1903, was remodeled to become the Innovative Teaching and Technology Center between 2004-2006. The pool was removed during the reconstruction. This box contains a small vial of water taken from the pool before the work began as a memento of the building's former purpose.
The vial of water
Finding aid created by Library Associate Dave Hoing, July 2007. Updated December 2017 (dh). Linear Feet updated September 10, 2017.