- Patrons can view which library materials they have checked out.
- Patrons can renew the library materials that they have checked out.
- Patrons can view their personal information including address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Patrons can add or edit their e-mail address. Telephone or address changes should be reported via the "Update my personal information" section of MyUNIverse.
- Patrons can choose to receive notices from the library by e-mail or regular mail.
- Patrons can execute Unistar searches while logged into their account. This will allow them to save Preferred Searches for future use, and will also result in their receiving an e-mail notice when the library acquires an item that matches their saved searches.
- Patrons do not need to re-enter their personal information when filling out an ILL request electronically. The system will automatically input this information.
UNISTAR Library Catalog (renewing/viewing your library materials)
Your UNISTAR account allows you to view and renew library materials you have checked out. Your account also allows you to receive library notices by email or regular mail and to save “Preferred Searches” that send you email alerts when the library acquires an item that matches your saved searches.
ILLiad Account (Interlibrary Loan)
ILLiad is our new interlibrary loan system. After you log in using your University CatID, you will be able to submit, view, and track your requests more efficiently. Questions should be directed to the ILL staff.
OneSearch! Personal Accounts
Use the Sign In link in the upper right corner of OneSearch! pages to create a personal account. This personal account can be used to do things like saving search results in folders, saving preferences, and creating alerts for publication of new works on a particular topic. If you have previously created a personal account in a Rod Library EBSCO database, you should be able to access this account via OneSearch!, which is also an EBSCO service.
Guest access provides a partial view of OneSearch! search results to off campus users. In order to view full search results, click the yellow link (“Hello Guest, Login for full access”) at the top of the results page. This will take you to the UNI CatID login page. OneSearch! personal accounts can be accessed from off campus and on campus.
Personal Accounts in Other Rod Library Databases and Services
Personal accounts can be created in databases from companies such as EBSCO and ProQuest; look for headings such as “Sign in” or “My Research.” Personal accounts also can be created in online citation managers; Rod Library offers access to one calledEndnote Basic.