Details on Rod Library's loan policies, periods, and other aspects of materials checkout.
The Learning Commons supports the mission of the University of Northern Iowa to provide “transformative learning experiences that inspire students to embrace challenge, engage in critical inquiry and creative thought, and contribute to society.
Self-service photocopiers are located on all floors of the Rod Library. Self-service copying provides black and white copies at 10 cents per page. Color copies are available at the copier on second and third floor at the cost of 50 cents per page. Only paper supplied by the Rod Library may be used in the self-service photocopiers. Self-service copiers also provide duplex, reduction, enlargement, and alternate paper size capabilities.
Learn about the various technologies in use at Rod Library.
Faculty study rooms are available on the third and fourth floors.
The Rod Library Makerspace is complete!
The librarians of the UNI Rod Library can teach focused or general library instruction sessions designed to meet the specific needs of your class.
Rod Library's Circulation Desk offers a variety of 'extras' for checkout, for the convenience and comfort of our users.
- Laptops-(35) Dell, Mac-Air and Mac-Pro 3 hour check out
- Nooks (2)1 week check out
- Kindle (1)1 week check out
- Calculators graphic and scientific (13)1 week check out
- Flash drives (4) 3 day check out
- Network cable (1) 3 hour check out
- Phone chargers- (12) Android and I-phone3,4,5, and 6. 3 hour check out
- Headphones (11) 3 hour check out