Details on Rod Library's loan policies, periods, and other aspects of materials checkout.
Faculty study rooms are available on the fourth floor.
Full time tenured or tenure-track instructional faculty members, and faculty and staff who have been granted emeritus status may apply for a faculty study room online. Applicants should consult the Faculty Studies Policy for more information on faculty studies. Questions may be directed to the Dean's Office, room 211 (319-273-2737).
The Learning Commons supports the mission of the University of Northern Iowa to provide “transformative learning experiences that inspire students to embrace challenge, engage in critical inquiry and creative thought, and contribute to society.
The librarians of the UNI Rod Library can teach focused or general library instruction sessions designed to meet the specific needs of your class.
The Rod Library Makerspace is complete!
Rod Library's Circulation Desk offers a variety of 'extras' for checkout, for the convenience and comfort of our users.
- Laptops-(35) Dell, Mac-Air and Mac-Pro 3 hour check out
- Nooks (2)1 week check out
- Kindle (1)1 week check out
- Calculators graphic and scientific (13)1 week check out
- Flash drives (4) 3 day check out
- Network cable (1) 3 hour check out
- Phone chargers- (12) Android and I-phone3,4,5, and 6. 3 hour check out
- Headphones (11) 3 hour check out
Learn about the various technologies in use at Rod Library.