- Departments of Biology
- Communicative Sciences and Disorders
- Earth Science
- Environmental Science and Technology Programs
- Science Education
- MLIS, University of South Carolina
- MS Geological Sciences, University of South Carolina
- BS Geology, University of Michigan
- Google Scholar
- Google Books
- Open Access Resources for Practicing Speech Pathologists
Areas of Specialization
Bibliography within the Natural Sciences and Communicative Sciences and Disorders
Development of Information Literacy programs and Library Resource platforms that are designed to meet the particular needs of the class, discipline, and researcher.
- American Library Association
- Association of College and Research Libraries
- Iowa Library Association
- ILA-ACRL Spring Conference Committee
- ILA-ACRL Awards Committee
- Neuhaus, Chris, Ellen Neuhaus, and Alan Asher. 2008. “Google Scholar Goes to College: Presence of Google Scholar on University Web Sites.” Journal of Academic Librarianship. 34, no. 1 (January 2008): 39-51.
- Neuhaus, Chris, Ellen Neuhaus, Alan Asher, and Clint Wrede. 2006. "The Depth and Breadth of Google Scholar: An Empirical Study." Portal 6, no. 2 (April 2006): 127-141.
- Chris Neuhaus and Kent Snowden. 2003 "Public Relations for a University Library: a Marketing Programme is Born," Library Management 24, no. 4/5 (2003): 193-203.
- “Flexibility and Feedback: A New Approach to Ongoing Training for Reference Student Assistants,” Reference Services Review 29, no. 1 (2001): 53-65.
- “Browsers Choice: A Comparative Use Study of Traditional and Electronic Vertical Files,” Reference Services Review 26, no. 2 (1998): 79-86.
- Ellen Neuhaus and Chris Neuhaus, “Free for All: An Analysis of Free and Inexpensive Information,” Collection Building 17, no. 3 (1998): 105-110.
- “Creating an E-Mail Brainstorm,” Library Administration & Management 11, no. 4 (1997): 217-221.
- “Developing a Hypertext World Wide Web Vertical File,” Collection Building 16, no. 2 (1997): 66-72.