Your library accounts make it easy for you to do a variety of tasks, such as renew items, borrow from other libraries, and save search results in folders.
My Library Account
Your My Library Account allows you to:
- View and renew library materials you have checked out
- Choose how you want to receive library notices (email or regular mail)
- Add a new email account or update your current email address
- Save search results in folders
- Create preferred searches
- Set up alerts for the publication of new works on a particular topic
Login using the "Sign In" link the upper right hand corner of OneSearch! pages.
ILLiad Account (Interlibrary Loan)
ILLiad is our interlibrary loan system. After you log in using your University CatID, you will be able to submit, view, and track your requests more efficiently. Questions should be directed to the ILL staff.
Personal Accounts in other Library Databases and Services
Personal accounts can be created in databases from companies such as EBSCO and ProQuest; look for headings such as “Sign in” or “My Research.” Personal accounts also can be created in online citation managers.