|GIS (Geographic Information Systems) Services Policy||HTML|
|Printing at Library Public Computers||HTML|
|Public Computers Acceptable Use Policy||HTML|
- Smoking is prohibited in the Library.
- Skateboarding, roller blading, and roller skating are prohibited in the Library. See Public Safety's Parking Manual for UNI's policy on skateboarding, roller blading, and roller skating on campus. From the Parking Division's(link is external) web page, click on the Parking Manual link.
- The Library is intended to be a quiet environment to facilitate study and research. Respect the rights of others and keep the noise level to a minimum.
- Leave the building promptly when the fire alarm sounds. Do not use the elevators. In case of a tornado or other emergency pay careful attention to announcements made over the public address system and follow the directions given.
- To minimize the risk of theft of personal belongings do not leave any such items unattended in the Library. Report losses or suspected thefts at the Circulation Desk.